You are with two people that you know....

One of them you find out is having premarital sex...the other you find out is gay. Who do you judge more? Do you tell both of them they are living in sin? Do you say anything at all to them?
Do you wish there were a way to vote to have premarital sex become illegal....like gay marriage?

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Neither. I support both free sex and gay marriage... I don't see anything wrong with either person as long as they are doing what they are doing because it makes them happy - I'm all for it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Uhhhh, I am friends with people in both categories.... Hell, I AM having premarital sex on a regular basis myself. So I'm definitely not going to judge either one. And I think gay marriage should be legal, so yeah...

I think people need to start butting out of other people's sex lives. As long as it's between consenting adults, it's none of your business.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I would think it was strange if they were over the age of 18 and not having sex, regardless of marital status. I would think nothing of sexual orientation. If it was a gay male, however, I might as him what he thinks of my shoes.

Premarital sex illegal....are you kidding me?! Why would anyone want to criminalize something natural? Isn't there enough shame tainting sex in the US as it is? Are there not enough people in prison? We already are a backwards country, let's not make it worse.

SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 5:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Both are personal adult behaviors that are none of my business.... I would not say anything and I would not think badly of either.

soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 5:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I don't give a hoot if anyone participates in premarital sex or is homosexual. What does piss me off are people who think it's their place to say either of them is wrong, and THEN go so far as to make a damn law about it.
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I wouldn't judge any of them. I wouldn't tell anyone about sin. OP, my guess is you are a religious person so I must remind you "Judge not, lest ye be judged". And I do not see any reason why sex of any kind should be something for voters to discuss!!!
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Why would I care if someone is gay or having premarital sex?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• No judging at all.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Neither, I personally am not bothered by what other people do. Being Gay or having sex outside of marriage does not make anyone a bad person.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 5:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• im not judging either friend.. i am and also have friends that have premarital sex and i have a friend thats a lesbian.. i don't see any problems with it..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 6:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2010