MOTHERHOOD FOR ME HAS BEEN....

lets see what you all say...what has it been for you being a mother...

for me: Motherhood for me has been a learning experience on a new chapter in my life...i teched young people but have also leaned a lot...i have experience lots of joyful moments and lots of new things and the gift of first times that have been tattooed in my heart and brain...i have learned how to actually love another human unconditionally and learned to not be selfish an not think of myself first...motherhood has changed the person that i once was into the woman i am today...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 5:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• Tiring, Fun. fattening, busy, dirty. So alot like teen years.lol But now there are short people who call me mom and demand food.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Has been a series of crushing disappointments tearing me apart with my children's kindness and love being the band aids putting me back together.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• martian, I love it!!!! That was sooo funny
    So far(my DD is not even 3 yet so I haven't gotten to the real hard parts yet) has been super fun, exhausting and over all the best almost 3 years so far of my life!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• That was beautifully said! Motherhood for me has been both a pleasure and very stressful! I have enjoyed both of my boys very much but we have had too much sickness in this family but it has been one learning experience after another. I have to say that both my boys have changed my life forever they made me laugh,cry,angry,feel love, I do enjoy being a mom and I would not change it for the world!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Educational,  I found out I really do not like kids much. i love my kids, but do not  like anyone's else's.

Answer by louise2 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Life changing in both good and bad ways. Exhausting in both good and bad ways. But the best decision I have ever made.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• full of laughter and fun. My son is awesome and he brings out the best in me.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 5:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Motherhood for me has been life changing. I thought I wanted the big family but find one child is more than enough for me! It has also been joyful, challenging, surprises, taught me to be more thoughtful, more bold, an advocate not only for myself but for my family, and most of all it has taught me that I really should not have back talked my parents!!!!! My son is so much like me as a kid. He is stubborn, mouthy, and independent!!!! I love him so much though.

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Motherhood for me has been a beautiful, fun, scary, crazy roller coaster ride. Its been amazing, & its been crappy!! its been easy & its been hard. Its everything I feared it would be & so much more then I could have dreamed of. Its made me a much better person. Its made me worry 100% more then I normally would have. Its made me think before I leap, so to speak... its done a wonderful thing for me.

Motherhood is a blessing & its a curse. Its fun & its heartbreaking. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world... My son might be smart, & handsome, stubborn & independent, mouthy & loving, a know it all, but guess what hes mine & I love him & I would give anything to keep him safe & happy.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 6:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• lilmoosesmom wow that was deep...i loved it you all have said some beautiful things...
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 6:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010