WHERE do the bow makers get their ribbon????

i make bows for my daughter/friends daughters/ whoever else. i know i could be saving more money if i bought it all in bulk....

BUT i dont know ANY website that i can do this.... where is all of the other Bow boutiques getting their ribbon?????

stephany21

Asked by stephany21 at 9:31 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Money & Work

• I bought from Lion Ribbon Co which used to be Offray. They basically have a monopoly on the Ribbon market. I made for about 5 retail stores and I had to buy in bulk. I would have to order velvet in the fall and satin and sheer in the spring. I was able to get a business acct with them, but you do have to have a business to buy from them. Go online and see if you can find some info. Its been a long time since I did this. Maybe 7 yrs or so. Try Lion Ribbon co in the Google bar and see what you get. YOu have to set up an acct and usually the ribbon is sent COD or paid by credit card. It makes the cost of your bows much cheaper. Good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:36 AM on Oct. 25, 2008