share this about your child for us ....

their 2 best character qualities or personality traits and their 2 weakness/faults. Do it for each child and include their current age!

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 5:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• DD is 3. She is so smart, way above kids her age. She is incredibly loving. She is super funny & curious about the world around her. BUT she is very stubburn!
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My son 19 is smart, loving, affectionate and a go getter! His faults are his temper and his mouth and he's out too much!
    MY son 23 He is very affectionate, strong willed in a good way (Brave), Loving, a all around great kid! His faults are he's very shy,
    a loner and a little disrespectful at times!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• my oldest is 18 and a senior in H.S. - she's smart and very friendly but she's also a bit lazy (doesn't want to go out of her way to achieve things) and she currently thinks she knows it all (typical, right?). My second is 16 and in 10th grade - she's super sweet and kind to everyone but she definitely lacks common sense and is good at pouting. My youngest and only son is 15 and in 9th grade - he's athletic and works hard for everything but right now he's also moody (hormones, I think) and sometimes will do whatever he wants even when he's been specifically told not to do it.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 6:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• my 3 yr old daughter is hilarious! she can make everyone laugh, she is kind and thoughtful...her bad qualitys are temper tantrums and yelling
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 6:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• DS1 age 7 - compassionate, helpful - but also has a short fuse and bad mouth
    DS2 age 2.5 - polite, very good at sharing especially for a 2y/o - when he's tired, he gets bossy and mouthy
    DS3 age 1.5 - very loving (loves to cuddle), helpful - gets frustrated easily (he doesn't talk well yet) and can have a very hot temper when he gets frustrated.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Hmmm.....well my daughter is 2 years, 3 months

1. She's very funny and super sweet/nurturing/affectionate ......but is very impatient and kinda mean to the dogs.(which we don't condone, of course)
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Oh my gosh their 2 best qualities that's gonna be tough.

My oldest is 16 - he is kind, loving, empathetic and willing to help anyone who needs it, he is strong in his convinctions, he set's his goals and meets them - he is driven, ambiitious, creative and a strong leader. He is also a little arrogant and can be really moody and mouthy.

My youngest is 12 - he also is kind and loving to everyone, he is creative and funny and loves to help friends who need guidance when it comes to athletic abilities. He is also a little less on the empathetic side and also likes to get a mouthy.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 7:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• my dd is 18months. she is very funny and curious about everything. but she is very demanding when she wants something.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• DD. 4 in 1 month: Sweet as can be! Smart.... Stubborn, very rare temper tantrums.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My son will be 6 on October 30th. He is the most generous soul I've ever met. He inspired me to do this post 'cuz he lost his very 1st tooth yesterday and wants to buy his little sister a new Barbie with his tooth fairy loot. He is SO amazing. So I'll go w/ generosity and overall kindness for pros and ..... for the bad stuff he has issues w/ testing limits and pushing boundaries. He also is dabbling in the fine art of lying, but I know it's just a phase.
    hibbingmom

Comment by hibbingmom (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2010