A warning to the west??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4j1pvqs508

What are your thoughts on this?
How would you react if this happened in America?
What do you think is going to come of this??

(Can someone make it clickable? PLZ, thanks)

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Wow more paranoid thoughts whats worse the devil we know or the devil we don't know?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Well if France would let them build or remodel mosques and not be trying to ban the Burka(sp?) they would not have any problems!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• delilah, that is THEIR law, why should they have to change for what someone else wants?? Why not the Muslims RESPECT THEIR LAWS? They weren't forced to be there, they choose to live their so they should have to follow their laws!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Comment by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 (original poster) at 6:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It is NOT their law that Muslims can not worship comfortably and it is NOT yet their laws that they can not war their cultural clothes! The only thing that IS illegal that they are doing(the Muslims) is praying in the street which they are doing in protest!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• They are praying outside which is illegal! End of story, they are showing complete lack of disrespect for the countries laws. They think they are above the law.. Christians WOULD NOT have been allowed to do this,
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Comment by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 (original poster) at 6:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Julians, most protest take up the streets and are illegal if you did not know! Now YOU are bringing up Christians so how about this.... There have been many many protests by Christians that did not go through the proper paperwork! They were not arressted! This was of course in America where we have the right to peaceful protest and even though they say horrid things sometimes in their protest it is allowed! Do I know if it would be in France no because I have never been there and am not 100% clear on their protest laws. They are showing the SAME respect they are getting! I know for a fact your bible teaches to treat others how you want to be treated...It seems like the French government wants to be disrespected!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Their laws, there rules... EVERYBODY needs to follow them. My point of this being these Muslims are giving France a big F*U we are going to do what we want. And like you, giving them a free pass, it gives them this power to make their own rules... that is NOT right

How would YOU feel if you lived on that street and daily you were locked in our out of your house because of this? How would YOU feel if you weren't allowed to practice your religion openly like this, but have theirs thrown in your face???
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Comment by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• You now how I would feel? Horrible that the government in the country I lived in forced these people out on the streets to pray! I would stand beside them in protest since I do not worship Allah!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Coulda fooled me...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Comment by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Oct. 6, 2010