Why am I not having my period after 34 days with a negative preg test?

I took my first round of 100mg of clomid a few weeks ago and had my hcg trigger shot sept 24 and I know i ovulated but now it has been 34 days and still no period. I took a preg test 4 days ago and it was negative. I thought the clomid is suppose to help you have a period if you do not concieve. I am really confused, I am having menstrual cramps and sore breasts could I be preg or did the clomid mess me up? Help any info would be great.

ames_1997

Asked by ames_1997 at 6:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• you could always try a blood test.. it normally shows up with a regular HPT doesn't. good luck!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 6:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• id call dr ask for blood test
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• could also be hormonal imbalance
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 8:30 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• get a blood test they are more accurate than a home pregnancy test. Cramps and sore breasts are a good sign of being pregnant. your body could also be getting used to having the clomid.
    sniffles36

Answer by sniffles36 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Thanks so much for the info hoping for good results
    ames_1997

Comment by ames_1997 (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• the best ways to test are a blood test, especially if your HCG is low it won't show up on a pee strip.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2010