How can I deal with this?

My man claims that every one mess up but him. Then argue that we all half clean dishes and not him. He takes my stove apart and then aurgue about no one finish cleaning it. It really gets on my nerves as my mother had one rule when we got grown. If the mess is bothering you clean it up. You can argue rant and rave as long as you but energy into cleaning up what ever it is that is bothering you. That why you cleaned it and you know that it is clean. Next time some one else will clean it. That is for adult kids. this with the understanding that people work and go to school, kids get you tired when they r babies.

dorotheabrown37

Asked by dorotheabrown37 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I have no idea what you're actually asking, but I'll give you a bump and hopefully someone else can decipher your question!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 6:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Don't think i understood what you just wrote?....I don't understand the ?.....If your asking should someone clean a mess if they don't like looking at it?...I would say ..Yes...But, that person who keeps on cleaning the mess will get tired of it and quit doing it. Or, maybe say Eff it...I'm tired of cleaning other people's messes..........I think that's what your asking?...If not, ...Not sure ....
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• You can deal with that by understanding you were both raised differently. You were raised to do it yourself and he was raised to tell someone that he respects that he would like it done different. I doubt he is saying everyone messes up and he is perfect but if he cleaned something and decided he didn't clean it well enough why would he tell you?
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 6:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I know my dh complains that someone "stole" something, or someone else moved it. It's always someone else! I wish my dh would even attempt to clean, if only his own messes! lol I think it's a personality type!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2010