I'm not that attractive

but i was wondering, do you think men turn down or can be bored by beautiful women?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes, sometimes women that are really beautiful are stuck up and high maintenance and that is a big turn off for men regardless of their looks.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:56 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I think men can be scared to approach women they consider out of their league.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:08 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Men are shy and get intimidated easily. They usually feel more comfortable with an average woman. Someone they dont feel they are not competing with. The "hotties" are just nice to look at :) lol A woman with confidence is just as beautiful as any one else. Thats really what turns men on.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:08 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I think a lot of attractiveness comes from the way we carry oursleves and the confidence we present. Instead of saying your not that attractive- why don't you focus on your positive quailities? Sorry that sounds like such a cheesey answer, but it makes me so sad when women talk down on themselves- especially looks. How we look doesn't make us who we are. I think with a little confidence and maybe a lil make-up(lol) anybody can be more attractive.
    mykidsrock77

Answer by mykidsrock77 at 10:24 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Yep. My hubby recently got hit on by the most gorgeous girl he or I had ever seen. She was emailing him and she wanted to be with him and start having sex and stuff. He turned her down because he said he loved me so much, that he's having a baby with me and he's not looking for anything except a friend. She sent me the emails between them
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:34 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Yep. I'm not the most attractive person in the world, but my hubby loves me for me. He's had gorgeous women hit on him, and he just brushes it off and turns them down. He's also found that some of the "beautiful" women out there may be gorgeous on the outside but have the worst personalities and are really full of themselves, and to put it simply, bitches. He'd rather have someone who has an amazing personality and average on the outside than someone who's beautiful on the outside and ugly on the inside. Besides... personality matters more, and can make someone more attractive than a woman who relies only on her looks to get someone.
    Anonymous

• i agree. i think personality is the winner over beauty anyday. i think if a man chooses beauty he'll soon get sick of it and want something more than beauty. everyone gets lonely and wants someone to talk too, ya know?
    i dont know if its the same for some of you, but i think funny, easy to talk too men are better than the calendar material kinda men. =P
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 1:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• YES MEN CAN BE BORED BY ANY WOMEN. MY SO TELLS ME I AM BEAUTIFUL AND THAN HE GOES OUT AND TALK TO THE UGLIEST THING ON EARTHM
    sniyah

Answer by sniyah at 7:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. When you find the right man, you will know he truly loves you for you, not because you are just another pretty face. :o) Besides, the older you get, the more you see how quickly outer beauty fades. Inner beauty is rare, and can stand the test of time!

MamaDiane

Answer by MamaDiane at 9:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Yes they can. Especially if the woman is cocky, conceited, b!tchy, obnoxious etc...They would prefer a simple looking woman with a good attitude over that if they are true men. Some men...The one's who are not committed and just want sex and fun would probally go for the more attractive women..but you can usually tell the difference in those men and conservative, faithful men.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Oct. 26, 2008