Varicose veins

Has anyone gotten them while preggers? My 1st time around I had one on my inner thigh, it did not go away after pregnancy. Now w/my 2nd pregnancy I've gotten one on my groin and it hurts! Just wondering if anyone else has been in the same boat and what you did to relieve it? I ordered the special maternity hose and am waiting on them to arrive. I'm also elevating my feet more. I just don't understand why I'm getting them during pregnancy. I'm not overweight or stand/sit for too long of a period. :( I'd love any helpful feedback. Thanx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My sister got them pretty bad the second pregnancy too. She got total relief from the compression hose. As soon as she had her baby they pain disapeared.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 6:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I got one in the groin area when I was pregnant the second time. It was VERY painful. I just stayed off my feet as much as possible.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010