are there any people protesting rick sanchez firing ?

who can we tell we want him back at his desk .? just because he made a statement about jon stewart . has he not made many statement about other people ? stewart not rick .

sugarsmom2

Asked by sugarsmom2 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I say good riddance. His comment was completely out of line.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• But, after he bitched about Stewart he went on to say that all the media is owned by Jews and therefore is bigoted against white males.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 6:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I don'yt want him back. He made a racist or bigoted statement about Stewart and about Jews. He might try to excuse himself and get out of it but he can't. He was nasty. Really nasty.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Nah, he hates anyone that isn't a white anglo saxon protestant conservative. We are better off without him...he can go to satellite radio and preach to all the bigots.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 7:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Can't you just feel the liberal love?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• WHat the hell are you saying,Lorikeet? Do you think Rick Sanchez should say be tolerated for saying that all Jews are in charge of all media and was it okay for him to call Jon Steart a BIGOT?
    This has nothimg to do with either Liberal or Consevative..or moderate.....what is wrong with you?
    He was clearly wrong to speak that way.
    If you don't see that, then you have a big problem.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• He had a good thing going and blew it! He proved his comments right though.

Answer by older at 8:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Why were his comments right, Older? I am not sure I understand.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

***
    Nah, I'm just laughing at all of the INTOLERANCE being displayed by the very people who profess to be so tolerant of others!! Where are your torches and pitchforks?! You're all ready to hang a man for ONE comment, when your very own dementia riddled VICE PRESIDENT and the FLOTUS are a million times more racist!! The problem is Sanchez belongs to the wrong political party, so he is never to be given a "free pass." Had he been a Democrat, nary a negative word would be said about him.

THAT'S what's wrong with me...I call hypocrites out for what they are....hypocrites!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Had he been a Democrat, nary a negative word would be said about him.

Answer by LoriKeet 32 minutes ago

******************************
    No--if he were a Democrat,I would strongly dislike him too!! He could be a martian...I don't give a shit. WHat he said was wrong and bigoted. And any other Democrat who is a bigot gets a thumbs down from me.
    Get it?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2010