does anyone else 15 month year old vomit when he cries so hard

jomama2467

Asked by jomama2467 at 6:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Our first dd did and continued until she was 3, not fun!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My son did that at three years old. He would cry so hard he started to gag and I didn't think it was healthy for him to do that. I usually stopped him from doing that by comforting him and calming him down when he became upset for any length of time.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Mine never have but I have seen it when I worked in daycare. We had another little girl that would hold her breath until she turned purple.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• when she gets VERY upset she does.
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My husband did that. Evidently he hated the car seat so he would pretty much vomit on command when put in the car. My MIL got to where she could change out the carseat cover and be driving off in about five minutes. Thankfully our daughter has not inherited this, or at least she hasn't, yet, anyway. Knock on wood.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• they all do that my trick was if you throw up you clean it up. I am a bad parent in the end they stop doing it all of my kids did this. My father said I did it to. He just did not handle it like I did. so I never stopped doing it. Even now when I cry really hard I throw up my kids all say clean it up mommy.
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2010