my hubbyand i are thinking im pregnant im having all the signs and then some i know to take a pg test but no money what should i do?

i live at home i dont talk to my family and i dont have anyfriends i talk to everyday to talk about my problems.
my symptoms are the breast hurting and changing color of my nipples, also moodiness,heartburn,dizzyness,constipation,headaches and my stomach feels like cramping and a tightness i just need some advice (help)

abrown91

Asked by abrown91 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• Honestly, those symptoms don't prove in any way, shape or form that you're pregnant... The only thing that will do so is a test. Are you late? I'm pretty sure the Dollar Store has pregnancy tests, you can afford a couple of dollars, no?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• not really i was told not to buy the dollar store brand..... and all i did last month was spott that was it
    abrown91

Comment by abrown91 (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• The dollar store brands are fine. But I agree, those symptoms don't mean anything. You could be of course, but without taking a test, there is no way to tell. You could also go to something like Catholic services. I went to a similar place for my first pregnancy and they ran a test on me, I didn't have to pay anything.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• oh really how do u go about that?
    abrown91

Comment by abrown91 (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• If you can't even afford a test...how are you going to afford a baby?
    Anonymous

• my point excatly if i am ill have to cut down on some stuff sell somethings and pretty much down sizing
    abrown91

Comment by abrown91 (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• you can go to the dollar tree and they are only a dollar and they work just fine. But you can also go to a pregnancy center they will do a test for free
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Go to a walk in clinic to get tested!
    Amanda_82

Answer by Amanda_82 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 7, 2010