Do your kids enjoy a specific sport they want you to help them practice after school?

My daughter enjoys basketball and baseball. She has always liked it when I took her to the park to practice her basketball playing. We have spent a great deal of time taking foul shots and having a great game of basketball. I found it is a great way to spend quality time with my child and perfect a skill she enjoys.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• football...ugh! I love watching it and all but helping with his practices have worn me out...and it reminds me of how out of shape I am LOL
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:46 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Our kids started martial arts at the beginning of summer. Now the whole family does it. It's not something I thought I would ever do, but it's nice to have an activity that the whole family is involved with.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I wish!! My kid hides when I suggest we play a game of catch....
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• my son plays flag football and always wants to practice catching and throwing. good for him and good for me. fresh air and being active,
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• The only thing I could possible help them with is Cheerleading, gymnastics and track
    Sassy762

Answer by Sassy762 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My kids love soccer and practice alot. I have 3 who play on teams. They are always practicing. I dont play anymore. I did in high school.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 5:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2010