Footloose...

Did you know they are remaking it? Will you want to see it when it comes out?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 7:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yeah, I knew, and no, I won't go see it. Some movies should just not be remade. I heard rumors about Grease being remade, that's just sacrilige!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I love Footloose, and I will see it. But Yeah, Grease... That's a no no! They proved that when they made Grease 2.

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 7:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Oh man, Grease 2 was possibly the WORST movie I've ever seen, heh. I liked the original Footloose, I just don't think the remake will do it justice... And for some reason I really don't care for Zach Effron (is that how you spell it?). I've always been disappointed in remakes. "Hairspray", "Nightmare on Elm Street", just to name a few.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• No I didn't know that most remakes just aren't that good but I might go see it if it comes out but yeah I loved it the 1st one
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I probably won't go see it. I think Hollywood has run out of ideas, they need to stop remaking movies!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 7:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I didn't know that Zack kid was going to be in it... I like Julianne Hough though...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 7:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• No way remakes suck.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Good news... Zack Effron is NOT in it! He didn't make the cut!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 7:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Would not see the remake. Remakes always suck and especially something like this, they would never get it anywhere near the quality of the original.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I loved the first one, and I will probably see the remake. Is Zack Effron in it? Nevermind.....he gets on my nerves.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 8:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2010