ok so do you ladies finish everything on your to do list every day on cafemom?

Do you try to finish the to do list on here? Do you get it done? I try to finish it, but I have never had it all done yet lol. I can't seem to finish it. Do you get any reward for doing that? Like now I have questions asked DONE questions answer 26 questions to bump 10 and answers to vote up 43 I probably wont get it all done either lol. If you do fish them how do you gt them done?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I've got it all done only 2 times since I started in here. I never use my vote downs if that's considered to be a part of it
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Gawd no, I pay no attention to that stuff at all. I answer the questions I want to answer, I'll ask a question if I actually HAVE a question, but I'm not going to make up questions just to meet some quota... The whole thing is kind of silly to me, really.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Nope I don't worry about it. In the beginning I did ask, answer, vote up, and bump like crazy, but now it just isn't really worth it. I mean there is no real life reward for doing all the stuff, except a bigger butt from sitting ALL DAY doing it :p
    Don't get me wrong, I love the Q&A section, but don't get too hung up anymore.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i normally do...i go into the crazy for credits section tho..and get them all taken care of there :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• and no, you dont get any sort of special reward for finishing it all..there is ONE award for meeting the "extra cap" but you only get it once..i think..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• That would be an internet addiction, lol!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 7:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• no way
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 7:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I try to, but I rarely ask questions.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I may.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:58 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Only rarely.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2010