How early can...

How early can you tell if you are pregnant? And usually what symptoms come first? I should know the answer to this but my son is almost two and I just really don't remember?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 7:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I actually found out about a week before my period was due... I had been having dizzy spells in the morning, it honestly didn't even enter my mind I could be pregnant. But they did a blood test, and the result for pregnancy was "inconclusive", which means my hCG level was higher than 5, but lower than 25 (at 25, it's "conclusive"). I went back two days later, and it came back positive.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• yep I was the same way with DD #1 I found out a week before my period was due with DD 3@ I couldn't find out until my period was missed. I didn't have any symptoms with second DD with first DD the only symptom I had was motion sickness in the car one time that was it no other symptoms. That was also with a home pregnancy test
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Usually about five days before your missed period. I was tired and my breasts were VERY sore but what made me take an EPT is when my dog wouldn't jump up on me when I asked him to, something he only does when asked and always does when I ask him to (except when I was pregnant, lol!)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 8:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• same with me about 5 days before a missed period. i always had frequent peeing and cramping as my early signs
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i didnt have symptoms with my first pregnancy with this one my mood swings started like a week before i found out and the "morning sickness" came 3 days after i found out and lasted for like 5 months
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• With my DD1 I took a home preg test 5 days before my period and it came back positive. With my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies and DD2 I knew right away because my breasts became super sore immediately and I was horribly sick. My dog was also really protective and would follow me around constantly. It's funny how that works! =)
    Patesmom

Answer by Patesmom at 11:54 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• well i didn't find out until like 3 days after my lmp.. BUT i know one of the symptoms for me was i was always tired & wanting to sleep. & i just felt sluggish & nauseated a lot.

aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2010