whats your opinion? is it ok to look at/flirt with a nother person besides your husband or s/o???

giraffegrl1980

Asked by giraffegrl1980 at 8:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• HELL NO would you like your husband flirting with another chick...that is so disrespectful and low...what classy women or wife would ever go down so low to do that...i may be young (ok not young but i feel young...lol) but old school...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• flirting - no.

walking by and noticing that another man is handsome... ok ... if that is ALL it is
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• hell no, i would not like it if my husband did it, so why would I . Am old school to, once your married, you have commited yourself to your husband/wife,And should respect them, and your marriage!
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 8:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Glance, yes.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Im gonna get voted down for this, but........

In my book flirting & looking is okay. its all a part of being a human. Heck I flirt in front of my husband & he does the same. Its all good because at the end of the day he knows Im going home with him & he is going home with me.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 8:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Flirting to me is not cheating... Its a part of being a human. Just like having crushes. As along as its not crossing a line then its fine.
    lilmoosesmom

• i dont think so. a quick glance is one thing but flirting is normally not.
    xtriciax

Answer by xtriciax at 8:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Hell no its not okay..I would not want my husband flirting with some girl so I would never do that to him and I don't want to... I am married for a reason! What is the point in flirting if u don't expect to go further with it???
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 8:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Heck yea!
    I'll probably get voted down, but I don't care. I think looking & flirting is natural & healthy. I often (very often) point out hot girls to my bf.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I flirt and its okay he could careless.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2010