does anyone have dimple piercings ???? help !!!

heyy okay so i got dimple piercings on monday and so the swelling is doing okay but i work on friday and i was wondering if i would be able to switch them out on friday for a smaller bar and a clear ball ???????

do yu think the swelling would go down ??
help ! no critisism please !!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Health

• no way you need to keep it in for 6wks no piercings can be taken out b4 that
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I think they look good on some people but a lot of people can't pull them off :-p you could probably switch them out but I would go to the piercing parlor where you got them done and have them do it instead of doing it yourself
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 8:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• you do not need to go to the shop...why so they can laugh at you and charge you...??? big girl time wait 6wks then do your thing
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• ink, all the shops I've gone to will switch out rings/studs for free, I've even brought my own and they do it no problem, maybe it's different where you live?
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 8:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• wow thats cool then the one i go to they think its super ridicules when ppl do that and the funny thing its that its mainly girls and it makes us look weak come on if you a big girl to get it done be a big girl to do it yourself...its just pulling one off and sticking the other in...simple but whatever to each there own right =)
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Hehee............I didn't know they existed! I would imagine that you would have to wait it out like any other piercing as to not irritate it and possibly cause infection. Good luck!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Fo sho ink :) (I'm not the one who down-voted you, I think you're super rad!) Lol my husband got his lip pierced and had absolutely no swelling, so he went in three days later to buy a shorter stud and the piercer (awesome chick) was like "You're not gonna do that yourself, sit your ass down and let me do it for you!" Maybe we've just lucked out with our piercers?
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 8:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• thants what up...HAHAHAAHA HEY THE VOTE DOWN IS HERE FOR A REASON PPL CAN DO WHATEVER THIS SHIT DON'T MAKE ME OR BREAK ME...vote down all you want its not the 1st or the last shit been voted down 11 times...lol

so hubby went to get it changed well i pirced my ex husband so to me its no biggy hahaha whatever works for the person all i said is that my tattoo artist use to bitch so much when he got chicks in for little things like that cuz it does take time away for no needed reason...ROCK ON
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• sorry I do not
    tanya120

Answer by tanya120 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2010