how long can i bathe my boys together?

i have three boys, ages 4 1/2, 3 1/2 and 22 months old. some days i am so tired that i bathe all three of them at once. just wondering how long i can keep on doing this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think they would tell you when its not okay anymore.
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 8:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Until they out grow the tub. I still bathe my 4 and 2 year old boys together. My sister and I bathed together until we were 6&7.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My brother and I bathed together until I was like 6.......................it's not weird for them. Adults make it taboo. I agree with seturkey until they say they don't want to.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Oh and gosh, having to bathe 3 children separately.....that's quite a lot of time. You're not harming them in any way, not to mention they probably have more fun that way being able to play together!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Til they either out grow the tub or the oldest ask to bathe alone.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I still bathe my 6 and 3 yr old daughters together. they like to take time in their baths and i can't imagine how long bath time would take to do it separately. when they say they'd like their own bath, or obviously can't fit in the tub any more, or my older daughter comes to terms with taking a shower (she hates them!) than I will do them separately. :)
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 8:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I would stop when they won't all 3 fit comfortably in the tub, the oldest asks to bathe alone, or you feel the oldest is ready to start bathing unsupervised. I think with same sex children you can get away with it for a while longer. My 3 year old twins are a boy and a girl, and I still bathe them together most of the time.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 8:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Since they are all boys I would just wait until the oldest asks to bathe alone.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 8:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My 10 year old son and 5 year old son shower together. I will stop as soon as my 10 year old tells me he is not comfortable with it anymore which I am sure will be when he starts going thru puberty.
    armyofmany

Answer by armyofmany at 3:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2010