how lame is this?

Today is my birthday, it is almost 9:30 pm here now. I have 2 sister and 1 brother, and my mom and dad, all of whome i make a point of calling on their birthday to say happy birthdya to them (and if by chance i dident have time to call i called the next day because they were upset that i did not call them to wish them a happy birthday!)
Well I have not even received one call of any of them today, I understand they all have a busy life, my older sister with 3 kids and a hubby, and my younger sister with 1 kid and and a boyfriend, and my brother with his feance' but i mean is it really that hard to pick up the phone and call long enough to say happy birthday??I can understand my dad not calling because he has had lots of mini strokes and can barley talk anymore and can barly walk or do anything for himself...and my mom is always taking care of him, she did write me on my msn messenger this cont.

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 8:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• *hugs* Happy birthday & Im sorry that your family forgot about you. It happends to me almost every year, this was the first year anyone really remembered outside my hubby & mil.. My adivce to you is do on to others as they do on to you. It sounds petty & childish But it makes them feel like crap when their birthday comes around & the want to know WTH happend to their phone call.

It works also at christmas.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 8:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you momma, Happy Birthday to you.

Maybe they will call tomorrow. I treat people like I want to be treated you have done your part and when someone lives there life like you and I and we don't get the same respect back it is pretty hard to take it lightly. I completely understand where your coming from.

muffinDon't allow them to put a dapper on the rest of your night go and cuddle up to your hubby and your Lo and enjoy the rest of your night. Happy Birthday momma.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My father in law does that to my dh and our kids all the time. It always makes my dh feel like crap so I understand. I hope your day got better and just remember that on their next birthday that way they can get a dose of thier own medicine.
    Nicole81603

Answer by Nicole81603 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I'm sorry. i know how that feels. Happy Birthday!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Sorry to hear that- happy birthday!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I totaly understand that would drive me nuts too!!! well I would like to wish you a Happy Birthday!!! lol make it a hell of a year!
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Happy Birthday Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:) It is lame but I am sure they all don't even know its your Bday... I'm sure they would've called otherwise. It is soo hard to keep up with Birthdays! Hope you have a good night~
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 8:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I just wanted to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MomToAyla743

Answer by MomToAyla743 at 8:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2010