If you had/have palvic pain and pressure during pregnancy? what did you do to help relieve it?

the only thing that seems to help me is a warm bath. but that doesn't really last too long :( any tips?

young-not-dumb

Asked by young-not-dumb at 8:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If it is sharp pain like pulling ligaments, lean toward the area where the pain is. It really works!
    MomToAyla743

Answer by MomToAyla743 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Getting on your hands and knees and rocking back and forth can help. so does sleeping with a pillow between your knees. SO does a work math and Tylenol. Just not to warm. lol
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yes, I did. It was awful and very painful to use the bathroom. I never figured out how to control it. Good luck!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yes, i am going through that right now. & the only thing that helps it the warm bath like you said, or sleeping with the pillow between my legs.. Unfortunately the pain wont go all the way away until you have the baby.. Good luck mama!

aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 8:24 PM on Oct. 7, 2010