I am so burnt out....UGG HELP

Between working full time, coming home to second shift (being mommy and cleaning house) AND being a full time student..i am done!!! Hubby works full time and goes to school at night, i try to go online still ALMOST finished..and thats the sad part...im almost done but seriously i feel like i cant keep going.....i had kids WAY too close together oops...trying to do all of this is sooo over the top..i dont know how people do it and smile!! I dont have any family that can help me....hubby tries best he can but he isnt home from 7am to 10 pm...grr...how do you do it mom....any suggestions!! Ive gotta get this under control before i break down in all seriousness!

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• You need a break - just like EVERY OTHER MOTHER ON THE PLANET would if they were in your shoes! Try getting 1-3 hours per week for time for YOU! No school, phones, computers, etc. Time to take a much needed nap, go to the spa, whatever! It is not selfish - it's absolutely necessary! If you don't, you will crash and everyone will suffer. If you need to, take a semester/term off school. It's not giving up - it's taking a break. Hun - do it now before you end up in the hospital for exhaustion! GL!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Take a break....do whatever it takes...higher a sitter, a friend, or your hubby on a weekend if possible, and just take a break, go get a massage, a pedi, or a cup of coffee and a cookie, it doesn't matter just do whatever it takes to TAKE A BREAK!!!! Even if it's only an hour no work, no school, no kids.....trust me you will feel better!!
    3angels23

Answer by 3angels23 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• You both have my applause! Go MOMMY Go! Take a day to treat yourself... once a month will help alot! take ONE day out of the month and soak in a nice warm bath, take a book to read (not school related) get yourself a pedicure.massage, something that helps you relax, then end the day with some mommy and baby time and go to bed early wake up the next morning feeling refreshed!
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• When I was doing school/work/single-parent action it helped to have some me time. My kids made their sandwiches for the week on Sunday night and stuck them in the freezer for quick lunch making in the mornings. I did get my class time away from home and had the babysitter come to my house so the kids wouldn't have to be moved after my class. Good luck - it will be completed and you will be happy to succeed.
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 10:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• just take a deep breath. try to enjoy your kids more...... something may have to give. but i believe with everything that god dont put no more on us than we can bare. things will start lookn up.
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 8:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Do you have any friends that can give you a break even for an hour or two? Rember this wont last forever, Iv'e been there and done that , it's no fun but it will get better. I f you feel like your gonna lose it, go outside take a deep breath and start again. If you absolutely have to could you put school on hold for a little? Keep your chin up , theres light at the end of the tunnel!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• thats why i dont think both parents should work...nuff said
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 7, 2010