What do you do when your fourteen year old nephew or niece decide to smoke??

What do u do when your nephew or niece under age decide to smoke the mary j???/

dorotheabrown37

Asked by dorotheabrown37 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• honestly that up to their parents to deal with...i would voice my concerns to them...if you have a close relationship with your nephew or niece you could talk to them about it but mom and dad need to be abreast of the situation so that they can decide how to deal with it...it is their child after all
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I'd call their mommy. :)
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I like that only thing is she brought him to my house talk with him. We all deal with kids disipline in my family. my brother,sister and me. we are there village.
    dorotheabrown37

Comment by dorotheabrown37 (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• you get them a pack of cigarette and you make them smoke the whole pack if they want to smoke them put them to the test... believe me they will feel like shit and not want to touch a cigarette again
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• ooops my bad its weed well i have no idea i hope that never happens to me cuz i guess i would be here asking for advice too
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• tell the parents and let them deal with it. but there going to do it anyway what can u do.. they all try it so what we did
    jomama2467

Answer by jomama2467 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Where are they getting it?? make sure they do not have extra money to buy any and monitor their school work and routines.

Answer by older at 8:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• There isn't much you can really do.. The kid is going to do whatever they want to do.. and unfortunately if you try to tell them no or whatever -- it will only make them want to do it more.. a rebellious stage in life. Honestly, it takes most people getting caught or in trouble by the law to even try to stop themselves...

So, maybe just try to talk to them...
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Be a friend for them. Be honest... respect them... encourage them to recognize the consequences.
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 8:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Either type of cigarette I see my niece or nephew smoking (and I have one of each around that age) I'd kick their hind ends so fast they wouldnt know what hit them! I'd tear into them and then I'd drag them to their mothers and let them deal with it.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010