So do you think he is lazy or just doesn't care anymore?

My DH and I have been married for 7 years now. When we first go together he was very attentive and wanted to "be" with me. This past year it seems like all we do is fight and I have to beg him to "be" with me. We don't cuddle, hold hands, or even sleep in the same bed anymore. What do I do, because honestly I am tired of having the same talk with him once a month.

Nicole81603

Asked by Nicole81603 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell him what you want and what you expect and go on from there.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I agree with pinkdragon36 tell him exactly how you feel!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 8:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I do at least once a month tell him exactly what I want and he changes for a week and then goes back to his old ways.
    Nicole81603

Comment by Nicole81603 (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I am sorry you have to deal with this situation :( I think you just need to talk to him about what your needs are and ask if he feels his needs are being met...relationships are work they require two adults doing their best to make eachother happy to continue being healthy...you fell in love with this man for a reason try to keep in mind what that reason was and remember chances are if you are starting to feel unhappy and unsatisfied he probably is too...open comunication and a willingness to work on it from both parties is the best way to better your situation...good luck hun!
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 8:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yes I agree with what pinkdangon said and also tell him that in the past year you have seen a huge change in him. Ask him if he is truely honestly happy in the marriage and with you, if he has any issues he needs to lay it out on the table right then and there so you BOTH can fix what the issues are maybe also remind him that you all are a team at everything you all do no matter if is parenting or your marriage. Tell him what you need and don't beat around the brush if there is problems he needs to speak up and so don't you. We all are human we can't read minds. GL momma
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• sit down and have a serious talk with him. explain how you feel and then go from there
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Perhaps it's time you two get away from home for some time alone without the family.  It's time to reconnect of what you once had. Spending time alone just the two of will do wonders.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Maybe he is having some issue, some need that isn't being met. Ask him what he would like you to do to make things better, and go from there.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 8:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It sounds like you are becoming an awful nag, and you're pushing him away. Leave him be. If he didn't want to be with you, then he'd tell you. You two have been together for a long time. All that romantic mushy-gushy stuff goes away.
    Anonymous

• The honeymoon stage is over... so maybe yall have just become comfortable with everything and now it is more of a daily routine.... Maybe you two should have a getaway... like a second honeymoon..
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2010