What is the best convertible carseat?

My daughter is quickly growing out of her infant seat (and at 6 months! lol) My husband and I have been looking into getting a convertible carseat but I was wanting some suggestions on which ones are the best. We would really like one that has a girly pattern if possible...

mommyburch08

Asked by mommyburch08 at 10:15 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Travel

• I love the Alph Omega carseats. I have tried the most recent model but, the others have had very high safety ratings.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 10:20 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I agree with the PP I LOVE Alpha Omega Carseats. They are reasonable priced also. Britax is great too but they are really expensive.
    legalmom343

Answer by legalmom343 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I love the Britax Marathon. It is pricey, but well worth it for safety, comfort, and the weight limit goes up to 65 lbs. Great patterns too!! Look for it on sale at Target. It usually comes with free shipping as well if you order it online from Target during the sale.
    nymomof2boys

Answer by nymomof2boys at 7:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• THANKS! I'll look into those!!
    mommyburch08

Answer by mommyburch08 at 9:06 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• We have the Evenflo Triumph Advance. It seems very comfy. I chose this seat based on its high safety ratings and ease of use and the fact that it was one of a few that ranked high in side impact ratings.
    sunnygrl2

Answer by sunnygrl2 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• The Learning Curve TrueFit is awesome and less expensive than the Britax Boulevard or the Marathon, which are wonderful seats.
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 2:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2008