WOULD YOU BUY A TRAMPOLON FOR YOUR KIDS ?

I DONT KNOW MY FRIEND HAS ONE AND MY KIDS LOVE IT BUT I DONT KNOW I WANT TO GIVE IT TO THEM FOR CHRISTMAS

FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Asked by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 10:23 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• well right now they aren't old enough but if they were I would, I remember having one as a kid and i had a blast.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 10:26 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• YA THEY ARE 15 TO 2 YEARS OLD EVEN THE BABY LIKES IT I WILL SEE I FOUND ONE FOR 3OO DOLLARS WITH THE NET AND EVERYTHING
    FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Answer by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 10:29 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• i always said no because i work in x-ray and have seen countless injuries requiring surgery do to trampolines, but my husband bought one for my daughter (8) this past summer. I am just extremely careful about it.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 10:36 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I broke my arm on one when I was 8 jumping on it with my step father you landed at just the right time to bounce me up way to high. Lost my balance and came down landing directly on my arm in the middle of the trampoline. They are a ton of fun but dangerous.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 10:39 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• We have one and my kids are 2 & 4. We would never have bought it (couldn't have afforded it for one) but it was given to us and the kids love it.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:43 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• My kids are 6, 6, and 2. We're planning on buying one for their "big" present for Christmas. They can be dangerous but as long as you keep a good eye out on them they're fine. My kids LOVE to jump on them and it can be good exercise for them also!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 10:47 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Absolutely!!! Tons of fun with equal supervision. I got Hubby up on one a night a few summers ago so don't think the fun is all for the kids LMAO
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:54 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Yes we are getting one next spring, but we are buying it new, to make surewe have the right net around it for safety.
    Izzyscrazymom

Answer by Izzyscrazymom at 10:59 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• we've thought about getting one for our kids (6/2) but we've decided to go a different route and for the first time we're going to get them a big combined present for their birthday (it's the same day......that's how it works out to do that!....lol).....we're getting them a bounce house.....it still has the same potential for danger as the trampoline but they're both so much fun!.....lol...i think as long as they are supervised things like that are fine....granted....accidents can still happen....but they can get hurt just as bad on a bike or roller skates.....i think it's the size that makes people question it
    bigblueeyes

Answer by bigblueeyes at 11:05 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I wouldn't....I have seen way too many injuries from them.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:12 AM on Oct. 25, 2008