Do you think this name will hurt her?

I love the name Agatha (Aggie). Do you think it's one of those names that the parents think its cute, but the kid hates it their whole life? And I know names can affect if you get a job or not, to a degree. What do you think? Regardless, I love the name.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Baby Names

• I like it. ANd every kid has a ohase where they hate their name. :0) I'm still in that phase but I wouldn't change it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It is cute.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i like it ...its better then mines josseam i think my mother was super drugged up on the epidural when she named me...lol nobody can say it...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i like it
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 8:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Love it !! What would the middle name be? It is normal to second guess a name. I don't see that it would hurt her at all. It is a great name that is under used. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i like the name
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I don't think you have to worry about a traditional name like Agatha keeping someone from getting a job.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:58 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• She may or may not love it, but I don't think it's the type of name that would cause her to lose out on a job.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 9:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I think that it is a beautiful name. It's not so common anymore and I think that most employers are going to look at things other than your daughter's name for her hire-ability. If you like the name, go for it!
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I like it.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2010