So i took my kids to chucky cheese last night and im 3months peggo and we were walking around playing games for a couple of hours last night. Well towards the end of those couple of hours i started to get little sharp pains all over my belly and back. I am fine today but is that normal?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i had and still do have the samething. im 9 months pregnant and its only gotten worse. Call ur dr and ask just to be safe

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• It sounds like braxton-hicks contractions. They are "practice" contractions your body does to strengthen your uterus for the big day. Almost all women have them, even if they never feel them -- and some women can get decently painful contractions. They should be irregular. If you're concerned call your doctor. Generally they recommend laying down on your left side and drinking lots of fluids. Being dehydrated can intensify contractions.

Answer by Serafyna at 11:02 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• it sounds like you over did yourself - just take it easier next time - quit before you start to hurt

Answer by vakatia at 11:37 AM on Oct. 25, 2008