does anyone work at kohls?

How did your interview work? what questions did they ask? i have an interview on friday with khols and i really need this job

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• I had a group interview w/ 7 others. It was new store so if this store is already open then it may just be one on one. They asked questions about your retail experience, if any. They also asked question like what you'd do if you caught a co-worker shoplifting. It wasn't bad at all. Kohl's is great place to work. I just hated the store I was at b/c the mangers & co workers sucked. I also didn't know I was pregnant at the time so I was super emotional & couldn't stand being on my feet all day and cleaning up piles of clothes that rude customers just dumped in the dressing rooms. I HATED dressing rooms. And unless u like dealing w/ clothes all day I suggest that you tell them that u want to do HARD LINES (towels, appliances, etc.) rather than soft lines...the clothing departments. Or jewelery & cosmetics. Soft lines SUCK.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Thanks so much! i have never had a job before, so no experience anywhere! lol
    mommy2be77

Answer by mommy2be77 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2010