Anyone know what the deal is on facebook lately with people saying things like "I like it on my paasenger seat" or "I like it on the speaker next to the tv"?

Is this kind of like that "post your bra color" thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes, it is. But it's where you put your purse.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It's for breast cancer awareness. It's where you like to put your purse. I was wondering the same thing until someone filled me in! Lol.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 9:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• This is the fb msg I got about it

About a year ago, thousands of women on Facebook played the game about posting what color bra you were wearing at the moment as your status. The purpose was to promote October Breast Cancer Awareness month. It was a tremendous success and we had men wondering for days what was with the colors and it made it to the news.

This year's game has to do with your handbag/purse and where we put our handbag the moment we get home. For example "I like it on the couch", "kitchen counter", "the dresser" well u get the idea. Just put your answer as your status with nothing more than that and cut and paste this message and forward to all your girls to pass along.

REMEMBER - DO NOT PUT YOUR ANSWER AS A REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE- PUT IT IN YOUR STATUS!!! PASS THIS TO EVERY WOMAN YOU KNOW!!!
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Oh, lol. Thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It's Breast Cancer Awareness. Remember last year it was the color of your bra. They are saying I like it....and the next part is where ever your purse/wallet/bag, etc is laying or you keep it.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• they do this sorta thing all the time...last one I remember is posting the color of your bra and this time it's where you put your purse..only women are suppose to post and leave then men wondering.
    thejeanteam

Answer by thejeanteam at 9:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yep, I happen to like it on the kitchen table... too bad I had to explain to hubby after he got a phone call that I was talking about my purse. =)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• According to the message I got its about breast cancer awareness. Not sure how it links up, but okay. It has definitely gotten to be newsworthy around my area. The afternoon d.j was talking about it and said the morning dj's would be talking about it tomorrow.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Actually no, I got lucky I guess.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Lol...I thought dirty.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2010