What if you won a million dollars?

What is the first thing you would do?

me: i dont know...but I think about it all the time LOL

4_28_bbboy

Asked by 4_28_bbboy at 9:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• Pay off debt. Build an emergency fund, give, buy a house, set aside money for our son's college, have another baby, invest the rest, and do a happy dance. In no particular order =)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 12:08 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• shit my pants

then go pay off all of the debt
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i will be very happy =)
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Pay off our house, truck. Then give my sister some to pay her back for being so kind. Then save for my kids college. :)
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I would pay off our debt. Buy a house or build a house...would LOVE to remodel a house. Give my parents some of it, my MIL some. Then be responsible and put the rest, which wouldn't even be that much....since you could buy a home for half a mil....and put it into savings or investment of some kind and hope to make some nice interest.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Pay off debt (not including house but including the cars and school it's only like 35 grand). Buy a place close by with more land (I know which house actually... there's one a few blocks away that is at the end of a cul de sac and adjacent to a small neighborhood park and lots of open space (natural park). That way I'm still only mowing a smallish lot but there is plenty of space for the kids to play! Upgrade our old car to a van then put the rest into college/savings for the future.
    terpmama

Answer by terpmama at 10:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• yep pay off bills, buy new clothes for all of us and pay my sister and brother in law some for helping us out when we needed it, give some to god 10% of that....wow that would be a lot lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• pay everything off. buy a new house in the country with lots of land and NO neighbors. get my kids the best swing set i could possibly find and enjoy for the longest time possible. Get two horses. put money in my kids savings accounts.

but first... FREAK OUT with happiness!
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I'm not sure what I would do first, but I would buy my neighbors' houses and take them down. I ahte most of them.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Pay off debt, buy a house, go on a nice family vacation, and save the rest for my childrens college fund, wedding, and down payment on their first home.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010