If you live in a big city are you scared for election night?

I would be! This is such a historic election and people are so passionate about their candidates and so passionately against the other candidate in some cases, Im scared that there will be riots and stuff on election night. Im kinda glad I live in a small country town...

abs0726

Asked by abs0726 at 10:27 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I live in the country and I am a little curious to how election night will turn out. I wouldn't be scared if I lived in the city. Maybe be a little more alert to whats going on around me more, but not scared. I grew up in the city, you learn to be alert but not scared.
    Izzyscrazymom

Answer by Izzyscrazymom at 10:48 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Nope...wasn't scared during the Bush/Gore fiasco. Why would I be now?
    profmom922

Answer by profmom922 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I live in a small town and I'm kinda nervous for election night : / I'm not really nervous for my area, but I'm nervous for the rest of the country. Passions are going to be running very very high that day, blahhh.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:45 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I live in a city. It's large...but not LA or NYC or anything. I'm not concerned really.
    Aubles

Answer by Aubles at 11:05 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Wow.. do you really think we have come to this? Thank God, I am not in a big city... Although, I might have to worry about all the rednecks running each other over with their tractors!! LOL! Let's hope not anyway! There again.. I have to wonder how much of this is staged.. Think about it, wouldn't the news people have a hay day!!!! I hate politics! I still say we elect them both... maybe we could get exactly what we all want that way!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:11 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I live in Chicago... I'm not scared of what will happen here on election night, but I am curious. I know SOMETHING will happen, regardless of who wins. But it may just be here.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 11:43 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Well we all know what happened when The cops in LA got off for beating Rodney King. ( kind of interesting that the same didn't happen when OJ got off though) If I lived in a big city, I would be concerned if Barack didn't win, or maybe if he did for that matter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• No.
    bluecrayon

Answer by bluecrayon at 11:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• i don't live in a big city but i don't see any reason to be worried.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 12:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• No, not worried.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2008