Is answers just a game now? Do most of the women just answer for credits now?

I've gotten to the point where on some of my questions I end up just ignoring half the answers sometimes because no one actually gives a real response to it. It's either "IDK," "or some other form of that, or someone saying that anyone who does what my question is about is doing something wrong (either wrong like illegal, or wrong as in they aren't doing it right), etc. Have some of the women on here gotten SO obsessed with the credits that they feel the need to respond to things even if they have no answer? I think that's sad. I don't know about anyone else, but if I ask a question, I would like to actually read a real response to it. I don't answer questions unless I can offer something, even if it's just to say, "Hope you get your answer, here's a bump!" or something like that.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 9:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Most people aren't playing the game - that's why they have questions now crying about there not being enough people in the games sections to trade points. There are still enough to be annoying, but just ignore them like any other troll. The behavior has been reported before, especially when they go around and spam nonsense answers in a bunch of questions in a row for points, and nothing is being done bout it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:15 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• It's always been that way to an extent. People giving totally off subject answers to 'make a point' or people asking stupid questions for fun or to ruffle feathers. I do see a lot of serious questions to and I try to answer and bump them.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Nah, not me. I give my actual answers, I don't care about the credits. I never even read up on them and don't know what they are for or what you do with them.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I dnt. There was one day where I finished the cafemom to do list in one day but I only answered questions that I had a real answer for. But since then I am not willing to waste my time or anyone elses by posting bogus answers. Not even if credits were dollars. People ask some serious questions on here and even if its a simple question its just rude to post an answer that is not honest or an answer at all.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 9:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I have no idea... I just asked my first question on here a moment or two ago. I don't even understand what these points are for (??)
    RebeccaAxeRosa

Answer by RebeccaAxeRosa at 9:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I don't give a hoot about the credits. I do not think I have ever completed my 'to do' list. I do not answer every question. I only answer questions that I think I have an answer too.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i don't follow the credits cuz i don't know what they mean. but i get the same problem. i put up a post that was meant to be a joke and everyone couldn't understand it. but right now, if i can't answer, i don't. if i have an idea then i answer.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I think the silly IDK answers are more so people can get awards in sections that they don't frequent.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It's getting better, but it's still more about the credits than answering the questions properly for some people. I don't really care much about credits, but I guess some people are still a little obsessed over it. I thought the novelty would have worn off by now for most people, but I guess not.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I'm not like that, never have been. I don't even know what this credit shit is about or for.... Personally I could do without it. I liked things before.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 4:39 AM on Oct. 7, 2010