who is running there heat tonight?

i did last night it got down in the 40's i could did without running it... and just use my covers to warm up with lol.... but i have little ones to think about. .....so i been running my heat....... its 58 here now outside but i got it set if it gets chilly enough in here for the heat to come on if it needs too .. im sure it will

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no way got my air on 75...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I have been for a week.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• not me- it's beautiful in milwaukee this week =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• No.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• NOt quite yet. IT has to be FREEZING for me to turn it on. I hate paying the bill. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• We put on our space heaters a few nights ago... We haven't put on the radiators yet though... Also, we've been wearing pjs to bed recently instead of hitting the sheets naked, and piling on the covers. LOL!
    RebeccaAxeRosa

Answer by RebeccaAxeRosa at 9:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Our A/C is on right now. It won't be on once the temperature drops, but the heat won't be on until November, more than likely. And around here, it's common to switch back and forth for a couple of weeks.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Nope I live in Florida and we got fans on us lol
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Nope, it has to be a lot cooler than this outside for me to start the heat. We're hitting the 30s at night, but I'm just adding blankets to the beds for now. We've been paying about $400/month for our electric over the summer and we're not ready to start paying that for gas.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• not me!! we have all the windows open!! enjoying the cool weather.
    sam_ann

Answer by sam_ann at 10:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2010