What's Your Craziest 1st Date Story???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 9:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• On our first actual "real date" we went and got married down at the courthouse. We were seriously JUST friends for five years, one day out of the blue he asks me to marry him. We will have been married for eleven years come November.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:04 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I spent the night, married him less than 6 months later, and am still married to him now.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• On our first date I had agreed to spend the weekend with his younger sister. She went along with us to the football game and later to Burger King. I fell in love with him that night. : )
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I got ya beat lmfao, I ended up going to an autozone and helped him with his errands
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I was drunk at my birthday party with a date (Tim) and DH was a customer at the bar ...he was nice enough to give me a ride home when my friends and Tim left me there...we made out in his car (you know payment for the ride...j/j) but the next day we talked on the phone for 8 hours and went to the movies...we had sex and we moved in with eachother a week later and got married 6 months later...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 11:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010