Have Your Kid Ever Pooped or Peed onYou???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 9:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• Pee, poop, puked, cried, bled you name it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• When DS#1 was about 6 months old, DH gave him a bath and when he took him out DS threw up down his back. He then held him out infront of him and DS peed all over him. Then he turned DS around and he pooped all over DH. I stood there and laughed my butt off. Triple threat all at once.LOL

DS#2 escaped during a diaper change and ran into the front room, looked at his big brother, who way laying on the floor, said,"pee-pee" and peed all over his brother's back. Older son went screaming into the shower. Again I was a big help and Laughed my butt off. LOL
    So, no I haven't been peed or pooped on, but it's sure fun to watch!! LOL
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 10:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• yep both...and it was so gross the pee thing actually just happened for the first time yesterday when i was dressing her
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 9:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I have boys. I've been peed on more times than I can count.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• No thank goodness! I guess I've been lucky. He peed on the bed once when he was a few weeks old but every other time has been in a diaper, the potty, or the bathtub lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• YES lol. I was getting the twins out of the bath and carried them into the living room and had them both pee on me. You can guess on how my son got to pee on me lol(cannon fire indeed) and my daughter peed on my side through the towel I had been using
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Ig twa,
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Both... my DD pooped on me right before her first doctors appt when she was 3 days old. I was wearing the only shirt that looked decent and it was white!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• my oldest has peed on me a friend of mine and her son lol. The one day she peed on me was because I was using cheapy diapers and oviously she couldn't use them lol cause everytime I used them she peed through them. Then at the fair 2 times on a friend of mine because she had a lot of lemonade so she was peeing through her diaper lol. The other time on my friends son he was holding her she was wearing underwear since she was potty training and peed on him lol she never pooped on me though for a while when potty training she kept pooping in the tub though instead of her pants or the potty lol

My youngest never peed on anyone and she never pooped on anyone, but me one time she was a few weeks old and I thought she was done I lifted her legs to wipe her and she pooped it shot onto my pants it was gross and funny at the same time lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• of course. It's part of the job description.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2010