Do You Like Where You Live???

Where would you live if you could move???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 9:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I live in GA and Im not a fan came from Ohio dont want to go back there but somewhere w snow would be nice. If not Ill stay in GA just want to move out of the city I live in(especially my SO's old ass house) and move to a smaller town w a more updated home w 1 xtra bedroom.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 10:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Sure I like where I live. We live in NY and other than the looong winter it's a great place to live! I would move to one of the carolina's if my hubby got a job there.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I would move back home to where I was born and raised. I live in Jacksonville Florida now and don't like it so much, but if I could I would move home to Madison, Indiana ^^ I miss the snow and most of my family lives up there
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• nope hate it here would move back to jersey
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Eh, it's okay. We would like to live in the pacific northwest.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I live in connecticut. I didn't like it as a kid, but as an adult I think it's a great place to live. Most of the people I know that move away from here miss it and come back.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• yes and I hope we get to stay here :/
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I like where I live for the most part but I'd love to move just for the adventure and change of scenery. I don't know exactly where I'd be happy though. I've been researching places around Philadelphia. I'd like to go back to the east coast but I need to be around a large city with nice suburban neighborhoods.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i live in NY and its alright here. i love it here because all of my family is here. sometimes i think i would like to live somewhere in FL, and i did for 2 yrs while in college but as a mom i dont want to take my son away from our family and fl has lots of crime.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I do. I grew up in a house just a block from where we live. Our house needs a lot of work, but it's ours. After we've been here a little while, though, I can see how the neighborhood is not as good as it once was which is really sad.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010