Blogs?

This might sound like a stupid question but....

What exactly are you supposed to do in a blog? Like I know it's like an online journal but I feel like there's more to it than that...

I've browsed some blogs and it appears as though people have big themes. I want to have a blog...but I don't know what to write about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am not a big blog fan, but I usually use it for a journal. I just write how I feel and my thoughts on a few things, but other than that I don't really think blogs are a big deal lol
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I use mine to keep up with my childrens' milestones. It's an easy place for me to jot down things about their first lost tooth and things like that.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Write about family,friends, activities. It's your own personal space, so whatever you want
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Some people use them for an online journal, and some people use them as a sort of online "column" to write about specific things, like computers, makeup, religion, causes (like breast cancer awareness), places, etc.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Its up to the individual. Some do online journals, some people write about specific things - I would recommend considering what you're passionate about, what hobbies you like, etc, etc. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:23 AM on Oct. 7, 2010