LOL! Telemarketers make YOU wait now??

I just got a call, on the other end was a recording that said "Due to the high volume of calls, our salesman cannot immediately connect to your call. Please hold for the next available sales person". WTH? They expect me to WAIT for a telelmarketer? LOL! Good one!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HAHAHA.
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I've heard a few phone calls where they say please wait for ... and I hang up every single time because if a human isnt on the other end of the line when my phone rings, it must not be that important!
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 10:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• yeah, i will hold! I will also answer when a collection agent calls!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 10:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I like the telemarketers that tell you to CALL THEM, and give some "800" number....no doubt it'll connect me to some switchboard in NIGERIA...and cost me $50.00 to make that call!! Yeah, right!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I've had those, or they are alseep or eating or something and dont answer right away. I always hang up if you dont answer within a few seconds of me saying hello
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 11:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2010