What makes us straight people so much better a person who may be GLBT? adult content

We can have a companion without anyone batting an eye. We can marry. We don't have people saying we CHOOSE our lifestyle.
I personally do not think we are better than GLBT. How about you?

pnwmom

Asked by pnwmom at 10:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Religious Debate

• I think we, as a nation, are finally starting to see that being gay is normal and natural...and nothing to be ashamed of. After all, if so many of the animals that God created are known to engage in homosexual behavior, how can it be anything other than natural?
    We are all equal and its time that some zealots started feeling the love.
    art.diva

Answer by art.diva at 2:22 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I am bi.. so I don't think I am qualified to answer this question..
    But, I am not better than anyone else.. I am me.. and that is all I care about.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 10:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• no i dont think were any better, were just more "normal". there is more straight people then there are gays & lesbians and people are afraid of wierd, or different things. PLUS the big thing about it as that there are so many christian & catholic freaks in this world today, and the bible says its a sin so they follow there whole lives around that book.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• This GLBT person doesn't think you're any better either! lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• No one is "better" because of who they love.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• We are ALL the same.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:14 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Oh, and I fully support polygamy as well. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:26 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Sorry pnw, but my dad's family actually has ALOT of willing incestual marriages in it. It's rather disturbing and makes my head hurt to try to figure out how many different ways he is related to one person, but hey, as long as the people are of age and want to get married, I really don't give a hoot. Same goes with polygamy, if there is a man out there who thinks he can hadnle the insanity of that many wives, more power to him! Of course, I would like to see it made possible for a woman to marry more then one man, but I think that is a long way coming.
    And I think the reason people fight so hard for this issue harder then for others is because people of the GLBT community actually have more heinous crimes commited against them. That and maybe people feel like, if we get to a point where people of this community are recognized, then others will fall in behind rather quickly?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Couldn't have said it better myself Kaelansmom. [: Straight people are no different then g/s/l/t people are. The only difference is how you feel towards different genders. We breathe the same air, bleed the same way. No difference really so no I personally do not believe straights are any different than gays.
    JacksonsMommyx3

Answer by JacksonsMommyx3 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I'm straight, and I in no way think I'm any better than anyone else regardless of their sexual orientation. We're all humans, we all feel love.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010