got another one ...

i go to school already. i go and get on yahoo's hot jobs, it leads me to different stuff that involves spending money. and then i get to the schools, i click out of them and ten minutes later i start getting phone calls. its the schools wanting me to go join them. i told the first two that i was already in school and then hung up. the third one calls, its from the first collage again. i get a little testy with him, and then he tells that i was being recorded. i flipped! i asked him why is it that you keep calling me even though i said no? i know i clicked out cuz i'm already in college! i just kept going on and on.

does any else hate it when you know you hit no, but they won't take the hint? they always call when you don't want them too? please let know i'm not the only one.

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• UGH! me too! i tell them i am already in college and to put me on the do not call list. SO aggrivating
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I hate that. I still get calls from my old school wanting me to come back but I have an outstanding balance with them, so no I can't go back till i can take care of that. dum-dums LOL
    MomX3LJC

Answer by MomX3LJC at 12:01 AM on Oct. 7, 2010