Gesh some girls.... *warning* ADULT. adult content

So i have a friend who has always been pretty..well we will use the word promiscuous. but this flabergasted me and i just dont understand how some girls DO this. I let my DHs best friend talk to her on the phone because i thought they had a lot in common... but long story short. she saw him in a store for five minutes ONCE and then they decided to get together and were talking on the phone and she goes "we can't do anything because i am ragging." she had not even hung OUT with him yet. turns out she did end up sleeping with him... i just couldnt do that. i love her but GOSH

MamaHardy2008

Asked by MamaHardy2008 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I have a friend who was promiscuous in our teens. She was always searching for love, and she ended up with a not very good dh now. I never have understood why, but some people are just that way. Now I had another friend that just loved sex lol. Sounds like this could be your friend.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:57 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• its easy for some girls/women to open about their bodies and such...eh no biggy in my book
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 11:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• haha ew!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Why do you love her?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• WOW well if thats how she rolls then whatever
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Sounds like she has self esteem problems and should not be sleeping around but your DH's friend doesn't sound very good either right now. I had a friend like this in high school and I thought what she did was gross but I also felt sorry for her and tried to boost her confidence so she would not do that anymore. It didn't work because she needed more help than I could give. I will say that every guy she slept with, I found to be just as gross. I don't believe in the double standard that men can sleep around and it's fine.
    Anonymous

• It is not any of your business what she does with her personal life, unless of course she chooses to make it your business by asking your opinion. Otherwise if you want to keep her as a friend for the long run, my advice is to keep your opinions to yourself unless solicited. Hopefully in time she will realize the error of her ways from her mistakes. A TRUE friend would LET HER do that and merely support her /lend an ear in the meantime.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• was not judging her. lol. she has been my friend for a long time. more of wondering how some people can just DO that.
    MamaHardy2008

Comment by MamaHardy2008 (original poster) at 10:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i guess they did have alot in common then huh?
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 10:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2010