pain in my arms & legs?

is it normal ot have pains in your arms and legs (not in joins.. like the forearm and shin) i am 31 weeks and this started about 3 weeks ago but i keep forgetting to ask my doc. i go in the morning so hopefully i will ask then ;)

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it is probably restless leg syndrome. i have it a lot & the only thing that i find that helps is soaking in warm water. Try it it may help..
    aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I'm not sure if "pain" is normal, but maybe you have restless leg (or arm) syndrome. When I was that far along in my pregnancy, I had restless leg/arm syndrome constantly and I know that is normal.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I haven't gotten any pains in my legs during my pregnancy, but my mom said in her entire 3rd trimester her legs would hurt really bad, like the growing pain aches (if my mom complained about it it must've been bad!). It might have been because she was on her feet from working though and all the extra weight made her legs hurt because they weren't used to it, idk. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about though
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2010