what do you think of this? adult content

So so&I had a huge fight, i was going to leave and he was begging me to stay, so when he saw that i wasnt, he started calling me a fat bitch, told me that no one would want me because i was too fat& so i told him that i didnt care i knew of someone who didnt mind my fat body, it was my ex , my 1st sons biological father, i confessed to him how i cheated on him w/my ex.he then tells me how he cheated on me w/3 women, i told him i didnt care , now he doesnt have to cheat anymore because he can screw them whenever he wants, so as im packing my things he stars crying n begging me to stay that he cant live w/out me& sd he only sd those things because i was going to leave. I still said goodbye& wished him the best.Also pls no bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• wow! i don't plan to bash. don't know what started the fight, but i guess it wasn't the first time. i'm having trouble putting this into words, so i'm just gunna say: you did something you thought was right.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• well if you cheated on him then apparently you dont really want to be with him anyways. prob best for the both of you.i think if someone is cheating they just need to get out of the relationship they are cheating on. everyone deserves a healthy honest relationship
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I personally think that the cheating was very wrong because he is the father of your son and if I had a kid with my fiancee, I would not cheat on him no matter what problems we had in life. I rather leave him and live my life drama free. You obviously dont care about him what so ever. So just move on with your life if you rather be a cheater and drag your son around. What was the problem anyways? Is he good to you? Do you always fight non stop?????

dha8718

Answer by dha8718 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I did cheat on him about 2 years ago, when he was being a bum, he did know about me going out back then, things did get beter between us& i stopped seeing my ex, now things started getting bad just recently due to him calling into work for no reason, i told him i wasnt having any of this& he said i was just money hungry , i did get upset & told him that if he thought i was money hungry& told him i was leaving, thats when everything exploded.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Just leave then, he is a dead beat. And still cheating, no matter whos fault it was......it is still nasty and you have no respect. Hope you can find someone who will be a good man and not a dead beat to you and your son. GL!
    dha8718

Answer by dha8718 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It sounds like you guys have lots of crazy issues. That is what I think of that.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:18 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• leaving may be the only right thing to do right now. both of you have some issues to resolve and the fighting will only get worse. if he says those things now he will say them again.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 12:23 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I say leave.its hard having a relationship when there is no respect and he has none for you or you for him. And once you loose that its hard to get back.
    ednaamelia

Answer by ednaamelia at 2:50 AM on Oct. 7, 2010