sleeping

any other moms out there find themselves exhausted all day and then as soon as your kids fall asleep you are wide awake?? I am new to the 2 kids world and this is hard on me. I don't get why I do this lol.

travisnowensmom

Asked by travisnowensmom at 10:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I only have one, and I am exhausted all the time. Then she goes down for the night and it's like I can take a breath and relax, and bam! I;m awake. At least for a couple hours, then I zonk out lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• nope lol. i can very easily take a nap with my 10 week old. i cuddle him and fall asleep lol.
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I do that as well.. Idk what the deal is... I guess bc that is time I only have to myself
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i'm thinking the same thing haha, i was dozing earlier while holding him and now all my boys(hubby included) are in bed, it's quiet I SHOULD BE SLEEEEEEEEEEEPING but noooo lol
    travisnowensmom

Comment by travisnowensmom (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i find myself exhausted and then as soon as i try to lay down and take a nap while my daughter does it feels like bam shes up again but at nite when shes in bed im usually out like a light.
    rosiesmomma2010

Answer by rosiesmomma2010 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010