okay I really need yalls help

how can I convince dh that we need to have another baby..our dd is 18months and I really want another one so that they can be closer in age. I was 8 when my brother was born, and it was a real shock for me...I was so use to being an only child, I was freaking out. And plus everything is good, we have an extra room, we are able to support it in every way, he just keeps telling me to wait.
We only have one, and I am 37 I would like another while i am able...how can I convince him!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You need to talk to him to see why he wants to wait....and let him know how you feel...aside from wanting another child...
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Find out why he wants to wait. That way you know what he is thinking and if it is something you can or should change.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• this is a tough one! i was always thinking that three was the perfect time have another. that way the oldest is going to preschool and your home with the baby.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I think spacing is good. They don't usually parallel play until they are 4 yrs. apart. or over 4 yr. of age, .... which to say, having all the bottles, extra clothes would be the only thing to swap to the youngest. But the food fussing, the one is whining while the other one is sleeping, and you won't usually get a break from both at the same time. I say wait a good 5 yrs. Just being an only is a great reason, but you won't sleep much. When one is sick the other will be also.
    Anonymous

• yea I think spacing them out id good, but anon she cant really wait 5 year, she'll 41 which isn't impossible but its not the best i think you should talk to him..best route to go
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Have a serious discussion with him. It's a partnership.
    ThatTXMom

Answer by ThatTXMom at 11:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2010