A study suggests the sun's influence on modern-day global warming may have been overestimated. (what?)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11480916

This again, poor Al...

agentwanda

Asked by agentwanda at 10:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Whats scary is these climate change drones..like a communist cult
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:43 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• The way he lives, to me, says he doesn't believe his own story. If I believed human consumption was going to end the world, I'd be eating one tiny bowl of rice at five pm and living without electric.

As it is, I'm ever so sparing, and it's just because it's not rocket science to see that you shouldn't be wasteful. But not him- he says the world is ending and on earth day his house looks like the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I wouldn't say poor Al...dude made his money, nobody's gonna take it from him.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• agentwanda

Comment by agentwanda (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• You are so right, lovin! But maybe somehow, some way, his ill gotten gains will be disappear or something! I am just amazed at how people still choose to believe him...
    agentwanda

Comment by agentwanda (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• clapping AGAIN, lovin, You are so right!!!

agentwanda

Comment by agentwanda (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Well...it seems that there is that air pollution problem and the disappearing ozone layer and the melting of the polar ice caps...stuff like that. The sun? I really don't think the problem is the sun. The problem is just what we have been doing for a few centuriesANd we have to stop doing those things and try to fix everything.
    But, lots of people are in denial because it is too scary to think about it.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• If it is man's fault for global warming, wasn't it global warming that ended the ice age? What cause the global warming then? Did the cave men run their caveman cars with fossil fuels? Did they have factories that we have not uncovered? IT IS THE CYCLE OF THE PLANET!!!! WAKE UP!!!
    Bagofwind

Answer by Bagofwind at 8:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Those of you haven't checked out Al Gore's power consumption really NEED TO… We all do need to be more environmentally conservative and I think they are doing just that, we are! But this was another progressive, fear mongering, $$$ making venture. AND it worked!

Gertie, I think your denial theory works really well concerning this administration's progressive agenda, just not where climate change is concerned...
    agentwanda

Comment by agentwanda (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2010