Not feeling the love

my hubby is not sweet anymore. he is bitter and has been in contact with his ex gf. i know her and like her but the fact that he messaged her and "i will always think the best of you michelle"??? how should i react to this. i dont like feeling like i am not the love of his life like he used to make me feel such a short time ago. this pregnancy has been a rough one and has done a world of damage to my moods and i worry to my relationship with my husband

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• He probably hasn't a clue you are feeling this way. I know pregnancies make me extra sensitive and needy. Talk to him.
    ednaamelia

Answer by ednaamelia at 2:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Regarding that message, I see nothing to worry about with that.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i think thats bull shit. her feelings have nothing to do with mood swings. hes wrong for making her feel lonely and shouldnt be calling his ex gf. i am 5 months pregnant myself and if my husband was doing that to me i'd be a single parent.
    lifeisgreatbut.

Answer by lifeisgreatbut. at 12:02 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i have the same problem with my husband. I know i may not have been the best when i was pregnant and now everytime i turn around hes always talking about his ex gf who is the mother of his other daughter and sometimes I have to wonder if he still likes his ex gf and wishes he was with her its hard to think about but i know where ur coming from.
    rosiesmomma2010

Answer by rosiesmomma2010 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I would not worry to much about that message. If this pregnancy has done damage to your moods, is it possible that part of the reason your not feeling loved is because of your mood swings. That will take care of itself once the baby is born.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Well, probably the best thing to do is worry about you n your baby. Otherwise you are gonna stress yourself out way too much.. and that isn't good for you or your baby
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 11:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Sounds like you guys have a lot of talking to do.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:07 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• "i will always think the best of you michelle"???

I think you would need to know the context. the statement alone seems pretty innocent. like he was saying he didn't have any bad feelings about the past... but does not really say anything sexual or suspcious to me.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 12:17 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i dont think anything sexual was meant by it, but why would he be contacting her now? and why would he go through such to let her know that he still wants to be friends and thinks the world of her when he cant show me that i am important to him? maybe my feelings are getting hurt too easily either way.. i dont feel like he should care about her when he cant make me feel the way i need to.
    Ross2010

Comment by Ross2010 (original poster) at 12:34 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I say talk to him, about the Michelle thing and about how you are feeling. Give him a chance to explain first and then go from there.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 7, 2010