Too tired

This pregnancy has worn me out for sure. I stay tired and stressed and i dont know how to deal with everything. i am on bedrest and its taking a steep toll on my body (aches and pains) mind and relationships.. any suggestions on how to be positive or how to get a new start with the old stuff lol i want to be me again and its taking all i have to make it through the days

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Health

• I liked shower time -- it made me feel wayy better on bed rest. Otherwise, tv or internet orr a book to keep me occupied but it was boring. I did enjoy having conversations with my dh n family n the nurses
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Well I just got off of 7 mos of bed not exactly rest but first down 1 mo in agony, and then recouping 6 mos fr back surgery.. I learned to watch a lot of different shows I never watched before, I did word search puzzles, and read some. Some days I was so sore I just layed there and actually did nothing. It can be what ever you make it, learn to pass your time the best you can by occupying yourself and know the good that will come out of it .Otherwise, you can lay there & make the time go slower by being and making yourself miserable. I still can't do a lot and it's 9 mos now, but I'm up and around with screws in my back, but at least I'm up. Just think you'll have a nice new little baby for all this, all I have is a scar and screws and a plate in my back. Good luck to you.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2010