What is your childs favorite reading book??? if old enough or fairy tale if read to.??

my sons favorite chapter books are "Ready Freddy". and mine is Dr. Seuss and any that he is in to.

momson666

Asked by momson666 at 11:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• My kids are still learning to read and I read to them a lot. They bring me library books which we haven't read or favorites like Berenstain Bears and the Bogg Brothers, Steven Kellogg books. My fav children's author is Valeri Gorbechev-

We do sometimes read chapter books together, but don't have one right now...
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My son is 2, he loves Spookley's pumpkin patch books. The touch & feels one's. And there's one called funny face, but im not sure who its by. There's a lot of books he likes, but those are his favorites, that he makes me read so much he's memorized them LOL! He loves to read and be read to!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Thank you to allll and good night. :)
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 11:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My son is still read too and he has a few favorites. He likes a book called "parts" I wish I knew the author but it so cute.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 9:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• thanks for comments.:)
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 9:52 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My sons are really into Eric Carle books lately.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:45 PM on Oct. 7, 2010